Ovention wanted to solve the everyday challenges of foodservice operators who used a traditional conveyor oven. So we developed the Ovention Shuttle Oven, with two technologies built into one oven- essentially the best of both worlds. It combines the throughput benefits of an improved conveyor as well as a closed cavity oven, both with our advanced Precision Impingement® technology.
During peak periods, the Shuttle can operate as a traditional conveyor for maximum throughput. It can also switch into “Shuttle Mode” which encloses the cavity and utilizes custom oven temperature, time, and independent top and bottom blower speeds for each item. The closed cavity holds moisture and maintains food integrity, along with a 30% higher yield. It’s also one-third more energy efficient than traditional countertop conveyors, with less heat produced in the kitchen.
You can easily cook with the conveyor, but get the added flexibility of cooking up to 1,000 unique cook settings at the tap of a screen. Three catalytic converters, a USB port and front panel cooling system give you intuitive technology like no other.
- Combines throughput benefits of conveyor with closed cavity.
- Superior control of time, temperature and independent blower speeds, without the need for ventilation.
- Perfect for high volume without over or undercooking of traditional conveyor.
- Up to 1,000 pre-programmed cook settings for superior quality, without a microwave.
- One-third more energy efficient than traditional countertop conveyors, with less heat produced in the kitchen.
- Closed cavity holds moisture and maintains food integrity, along with a 30% higher yield.